Monday, May 23, 2011

DAY 3

I've lost all ability to control my emotional eating.  I thought I was so strong over the weekend but today - I could eat a block of chocolate, mashed potatoes, some toast with jam...etc.  Although I'd be happy with some organic fair trade chocolate - just a small block but geez I'm craving it.  I tried some sugar free but concerned about what's in it.  I'll check with my Naturapath.  Could be the horrible period I'm suffering through making me crave more...but I think Candida is saying "give it to me baby"...  you littel shit.  I'm going to kill you off and get well so go away!!!

Anyways tonight I'm having delicious baked chicken and steamed vegies for dinner so hopefully that will keep me happy enough.   I only hope I am still allowed yoghurt!  Fun times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment